Costa Rica Travel Insurance
Better safe than sorry.
I know, i know. Why waste the money, right? Travel insurance may seem like a waste of money, but it can be a real life saver. We do recommend purchasing a travel insurance for you vacation to Costa Rica. Why? Here are some common reasons.
- Winter delays & cancellations: it’s likely you’be already had to deal with flight delays or cancellations, specially during winter. Better plan ahead.
- Costa Rica rainy season: floods are common in our rainy season. Specially on the Caribbean coast. It is common to have tours and transfers affected by bad weather conditions.
- It’s Costa Rica: a country famous for its nature & adventure. Outdoor activities, adventure hikes or sports are part of almost every Costa Rica vacation.
- Theft: sad, but true. On any vacation trip you may be a victim of theft. Costa Rica is not the exception.
- Strike: could happen. We’ve had services cancelled or affected because of local strikes against polemic bills including abortion, new taxes, etc.
What insurance company should you use? Well, quite simply whichever you like best. We’ve heard great things about World Nomads insurance. Remember, better safe than sorry. Travel safely with a travel insurance and enjoy your Costa Rica vacation.
Keep enjoying our Costa Rica vacations blog or start your free vacation design right away!
Perfect Facebook reviews.
Perfect Google reviews.
Trip Advisor Reviews
Perfect Trip Advisor reviews.
The local Costa Rica travel expert. Years of experience since 1989.
A company certified in sustainable tourism since 2010.
Only 25% of operators are licensed by the Costa Rican Tourism Board.
Our travel advice comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Pay Pal Verified
Secure & hassle-free Pay Pal payments. Keep your money safe.
Free Travel Advice
Save time & money. Enjoy our award-winning free travel advice.