Top Travel Costa Rica follows strict sustainable tourism policies, based on environmental, social and economic values, and which are the foundation of our activities in order to be a responsible and conscience company.
- Take actions to save water and energy.
- Ensure a proper solid and liquid wastes disposal.
- Respect all environmental law that applies to our activity and denounce any violation.
- Work with environmentally responsible suppliers.
- Collaborate with organizations promoting good environmental practices.
- Reduce the company’s carbon footprint.
- Create awareness of environmental sustainability with our clients.
- Buy only environmentally friendly products.
Social and Cultural Policies
- Train our staff to respect the idiosyncrasies of the places we visit.
- Be against any form of sexual tourism, especially involving minors.
- Respect all social law that applies to our activity and denounce any violation.
- Work with socially responsible suppliers.
- Reduce our negative impacts on cultures and traditions.
- Take actions to prevent negative impacts caused by emergency situations.
- Create awareness of social sustainability with our clients.
- Promote local cultures and traditions.
- Give support to non-profit organizations in local development programs.
- Encourage our employees to participate in volunteering programs to benefit local communities.
- Always comply with tax and social security obligations on time.
- Give preference to local suppliers to support local economy growth.